- HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as: -blended reality technology – our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things -3D printing -multi-function printing -Ink in the office -tablets, phablets, notebooks -mobile workstations Were looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the futures yours to create! Description Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and /or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and /or necessary modifications. Responsibilities
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture
- Leads a project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Represents the software applications engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff member
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:M.Tech – Computers
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Are you a high-performer We are looking for an individual with:
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience Knowledge and Skills
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd