Infosys Openings For 2020 | Freshers| 2015/ 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ BA/ BBA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BCA | Technical Support/ Customer Support | Bangalore
Company: Infosys BPM
About Company :
Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalisation was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Technical Support & Customer Support
Experience: 0 – 4 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Any Graduate with no backlogs from 2015 to 2020 Batch (Without Backlogs)
- Ensure proper delivery, upgrades/upsells and adoption of products and services.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross selling Client cloud collaboration products and services.
- Discover use cases, uncover customer needs and drive increased adoption.
- Collaborate internally with Sales & broader cross functional groups to drive continuous improvement in providing a superior customer experience.
- Establish a common understanding with the customer for the ROI they are receiving from Client Solutions via the product chain.
- Leverage the acquired knowledge of the customer to ensure Client enables the customer to achieve their Business Outcomes through onboarding, adoption, expansion and renewal.
- Participate in campaigns, projects, and initiatives to insure successful implementation.
- Assist customers in resolving any issues relating to account/site configuration changes. Have knowledge on contracts and renewal cycle.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Assist business in working with customers by introducing new products and services available against the current portfolio.
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !