IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
• We are currently looking to hire outstanding Software Engineers.
• Responsibilities of this position include designing, developing, and testing systems built around the various research areas.
• You are also expected to contribute to core research activities in the groups and other areas of interest, as well as contribute to problem solving in active client projects.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields with a minimum GPA of 9 /10.
• Development and/or research experience in, and proven familiarity with various focus areas.
• Industrial and research internships and experience a plus.
• Demonstrated programming skills and an ability to formulate and solve real-world problems.
• Proven communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively in a team.
At least 6 months experience in Data mining, Text Mining, Information Retrieval , Information Extraction.