IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
• The incumbent will be responsible for testing functionality of enterprise web applications. Both manual automated testing would be the expectations of the profile.
• Analyze functional and technical requirements and translate them into both manual and automatize scenarios.
• Execute both manual and automated scenarios, analyze results and act accordingly.
• Contribute towards sustainable test automation framework.
• 2 Plus years functional testing of web applications.
• 2 Plus years Proficiency in Selenium or equivalent GUI automation tool.
• 1 Plus years Exposure to UNIX/ Linux operating systems and Shell Scripting.
• 1 Year Plus of exposure to RDBMS (DB2, Oracle, SQl Server) and hands-on knowledge of SQL queries.
At least 2 years experience in Apply Testing Methodologies.
At least 1 year experience in Functional Testing.
At least 3 years experience in Apply Testing Methodologies.
At least 2 years experience in Functional Testing.