Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech |Computers/ IT | Electronics Engineering | Engineer Trainee | Pune
Company: Vodafone India Ltd
About Company :
Vodafone India Ltd. is the second largest mobile network operator in India by subscriber base, after Airtel. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 185 million customers as of June 2015. It offers both prepaid and postpaid GSM cellular phone coverage throughout India with better presence in the metros.
Vodafone India provides services on basis of 900 MHz and 1800 MHz digital GSM technology. Vodafone India launched 3G services in the country in the January–March quarter of 2011 and plans to spend up to $500 million within two years on its 3G networks. Vodafone is the second largest player in telecom operator in India after Airtel, with a market share of 18.42%.
Company Website: www.vodafone.in
Positions: Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT; Electronics Engineering
- Evangelises the organization-wide agile transformation and guides the organisation through its agile journey and maturity;
- Introduces agile squads to the new way of working, adopting continuous improvement practices across the different tribes in conjunction with other Agile Coaches and defines mechanisms to share information among stakeholders;
- Defines and refines the organization’s agile principles, practices, standards and ceremonies, according to both best practice and goals;
- Mentors and coaches all levels of the organization on agile principles, practices, roles, artefacts and ceremonies to maintain consistency of adoption and continuously improve performance;
- Builds effective squads, facilitating their maximum achievement through excellent delivery of one-on-one coaching and contributes to the personal development of the squad members through continual feedback, which includes the identification of issues;
- Coaches and supports the leadership teams to understand their role in supporting the tribes and squads in the new way of working;
- Coaches and supports the Scrum Masters to ensure they coach their squads effectively;
- Defines agile adoption measurements and evaluates and reports the performance and adherence of the organization on a regular basis;
- Acts as a catalyst to seed emerging practices and knowledge from one squad or tribe to another;
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !