Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech | Trainee Engineer |Chennai | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
About Company : Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria :
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Mechanical / Aeronautical / Allied) – 2022 Batch
Part of the multi-disciplinary Nacelle Structure & Internals Sub module has a total of 16 Efficient Structural/Mechanical engineers with FEA and CAD and functional lead competence who are responsible for supervising the new products, Running turbines, and Technical Quality of the sub-module for all Product Variants
- Support Nacelle Structure & Internals Sub module team in (Design development / Documentation support / 3d modeling / FEA task ) on Project execution
- Ensure technical tasks related to Nacelle Structure & Internals Sub module.
- Handle and support Business support activities across Vestas value chain
- Develop, Coordinate and Support the new tools, Process, and their implementation across Vestas
- Participation in Scrum meetings and projects
- Assisting out the team on an ad hoc basis
- A good academic record along with solid structural/ mechanical knowledge & capabilities in Design & Analysis software such as Creo & Ansys
- Knowledge about Wind turbines would be added advantage
- Good knowledge of Office applications and experience with PowerPoint, Excel, VBA
- Good communication skills
- A motivated team member
- Focus on details and a sense of urgency
- Inclination for quick learning and implementation
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !