Verizon Job Openings For 2022 | Freshers| BE/ B.Tech | Software Development Engineer | Hyderabad | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Verizon Data Services India Pvt Ltd
About Company : Verizon has inherited an illustrious tradition of Innovation from its past. Formed out of a merger by the GTE and Bell Atlantic companies and with a lineage starting from the Bell Telephone company started by Alexander Graham Bell in 1877, brand Verizon came into existence in 2000. Verizon operates America’s largest 4G LTE network and most reliable 3G network.
Verizon Wireless operates America’s most reliable wireless network, serving 102 million customer connections across the US. We also provide converged communications, information and entertainment services over America’s most advanced fiber-optic network, and deliver integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries.
Company Website: www.verizon.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: Best in industry
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s/Dual Degree in the field of Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or a related major with an expected completion date in the year 2022.
We are looking for bright, talented developers to kick start their career here at Verizon India. This position – which is part of the Verizon India Campus Program – will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm while learning from the best minds in the industry. You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive throughout your career with Verizon India. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the organization that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program.
- Designing, developing and implementing software applications/systems.
- Producing system and user documentation during the development of systems.
- Assisting in the day-to-day support and maintenance of software systems.
- Assisting in the implementation and integration of third-party applications.
- Assisting in the development of managerial initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Communication skills.
- Leadership and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- Proficient Experience in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with some of the following technologies and disciplines:
- Computer programming, Coding, and Project Management experience.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !