UTC Aerospace Systems Off Campus Drive For Freshers |BE/Btech|Engineer|Dec 2015|Bangalore
Company: UTC Aerospace Systems
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Tools expertise on Cadence tools, MS Office Software, MS Project
- Expertise with design and analysis of Analog electronics, digital electronics, power circuits, sensor interfaces, FPGAs.
- Experience in making presentations and communicating with management/customers. Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Product design and development of documents as per DO-254
- Plan for Hardware Aspects of Certification (PHAC)
- Hardware Development Plan (HDP), Hardware Verification Validation Plan (HVVP)
- EMI Control Plan, Hardware Requirements Document (HRS)
- Hardware Design Description (HDD), Hardware Test Procedure (HTP)