UTC Aerospace Systems Off Campus Drive BE/ BTech as Graduate Engineer Trainee October 2015 @Bangalore[APPLY ASAP]
Company: UTC Aerospace Systems
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms.
We are also a major supplier to international space programs. In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E/B.Tech,.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
- Good programming skills in C
- Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
This position is for the Electronics & Motor Systems Center, Primary responsibilities:
- Development & testing of embedded software
- Performs development of Automated Test platforms
- Performs circuit design/ debugging for Test platforms
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP before the link expires.
Click Here To Apply Click Here To Apply