UNISYS Off Campus Drive for Freshers /Experienced BE/ B.Tech as Network Engineer in October 2015 @Bangalore
Company: Unisys India Pvt Ltd
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
Unisys India was established in 2004 in Bangalore. We have strengthened tremendously in terms of headcount and infrastructure, as well as capabilities to become an integral part of the Unisys global delivery organization. Today, we have three state-of-the-art facilities – two in Bangalore and one in Hyderabad.
Company Website: www.unisys.com
Positions: Network Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/IT, Electronics
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
- 2-4 years of experience in Network technologies.
- Excellent knowledge on LAN, WLAN and WAN technology domains
- Experience in 24/7 NOC environment
- Cisco CCNA/ CCNP or equivalent certification.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the technical requirements
- Solid troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Enterprise Networking and security ( Routing and Switching protocols, network architecture, connectivity options, network management, remote access, data security, standards and compliance, identity management, log management etc )
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently with a significant attention to detail
- Ability to manage issues and projects to consistently meet deadlines
- Professional level Internetworking Troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of network design concepts, network management, network availability & capacity planning.
- Expert level knowledge in the following: – IP internetworking, LAN/WAN,
- Basic understanding of Checkpoint firewall, Load balancers
- Ability to operate at all levels within the organization and cross functionally within multiple Cisco organizations.
- Excellent verbal, written, content development and training skills.
- Ability to identify and analyze complex problems and decompose into actionable and measurable plans.
- Self-motivated, strong initiative and be customer focused.
- Good Team player.
NOTE: CCNA Certification is mandatory and who can join in 15 days is preferable.