Unisys Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering | Associate Systems Engineer | Hyderabad | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Unisys India Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications.
To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
Company Website: www.unisys.com
Positions: Associate Systems Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering
- BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ EE undergraduate degree required
- No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language.
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Team member
- Learning processes and tools.
- Escalate issues as and when required.
- Learning an area or product. Rely on team for domain knowledge.
- Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
- Receive task estimates typically from superviso+P3r/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
- Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered. Participate on team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
- Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
- Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
- Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team.
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !