Torqus Systems Off Campus Drive Freshers|2014/2015 batch|Associate Support Engineer|Across India|2.2 LPA|Last Date 8th February 2016
Company: Torqus Systems Pvt Ltd
Torqus Systems Pvt Ltd is a 3-year-old technology startup with over 800 clients pan India. We provide an end-to-end cloud based software solution, sold as SAAS (software as a service) for standalone restaurants, QSR’s and also to the food service industry.
We call ourselves ‘I.T. Enablers For F & B Industry’. A few key product offerings at Torqus Systems include a comprehensive Supply Chain Management solution, Inventory & Recipe Management, Point of Sales, Real time Sales Tracking & Analysis and Customer Engagement Management with the ability to integrate and manage multiple locations, franchisees, central commissary in real time on a single platform. In addition our Mobile Apps, Online Ordering Website & Call Centre Module division are enabling clients to manage their businesses on the go.
Company Website: www.torqus.com
Positions: Associate Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune
Salary: ₹ 1,80,000 – ₹ 2,20,000 PA
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2014/15 batch BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record(60% and above in graduation/ post graduation)
We have our own proprietary POS and SCM tool which our clients use. The job for the support engineer will be to understand our tools thoroughly and provide support to the clients. Mostly through remote access but occasionally on site as well.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to work hard under pressure and be a good team-player.
- Basic knowledge of SQL , Operating systems, Server management, networking will be an advantage.
- Ability to build and maintain relations with clients, manage clients and their issues and providing a solution.
- Prior experience in technical support will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of testing processes and tools. Knowledge of remote desktop.
- Ability to build and maintain relations with clients and manage clients.
- Will need to travel at times to client location for meetings etc.
Event Date: 10th February 2016
Last Date To Apply: 8th February 2016