Thomson Reuters hiring for Trainee Content Analyst|Trainee Content Analyst|Fresher|Bengalore
Thomson Reuters hiring for Trainee Content Analyst
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We provide intelligent information to the world’s businesses and professionals, serving four primary customer groups. We have a leading market position, with well recognized and respected brands in each of our principal markets.
• To maintain the Exchange Traded Instrument data – Real-time, Reference and End of day pricing data for Derivatives & Unit Trust on database by adhering to all efficiency, quality & compliance requirements.
• Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
• Communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries, including direct contact with customers.
• Has expertise in data related issues.
• Solid knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
• Improve efficiency in work practices by implementing automation where possible.
• Maximizes usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
• Ensures data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for their covered product/market.
• Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
• Supports specific projects, as assigned by the manager.
• May be Six Sigma green belt trained and expected to work on Six Sigma projects.
• Adhere to change control procedures, Content Operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
• Deliver high productivity and quality data.
• Proactively identify and resolve data problems.
• May train or support less experienced team members.
Job Role :
Trainee Content Analyst
Job Location :
How To Apply :Double Click Below To Apply