TCS National Qualifier Test | 2020 Batch | BTech /MTech | Across India | Last Date 5th January 2020
About TCS National Qualifier Test – 1:
Business is on the cusp of a new digital future. A perfect storm of technologies – Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automation, Big Data & Analytics and Internet of Things (IoT) are transforming industry after industry.
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big Data & Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT)
While TCS is at the vanguard where it can deliver on the lines of Business 4.0, it envisions more collaborations where such deliverables will be a norm. We are looking at augmenting our talent pool to fuel the growth strategies of our customers.
Examination Details :
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Salary:||Best In Market|
|Batch:||2019 & 2020 pass out|
|Exam Date:||18th & 25th January, 2020|
- 60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2020 YOP
- No Backlogs and No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG & PG)
- 1 Active Backlog.(To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Sciences
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- MCA with BSc/BCA (with Math/Statistics Background)
- MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software
TCS Call letter / Admit Card: The interview schedule would be sent to your registered email ID. TCS admit card will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for the online exam.
TCS Online Exam Results: After the online exam, the selected candidates who have cleared the online exam will receive an technical interview invite in their respective email IDs within 7 days of exam. The technical, Managerial and HR round will be conducted in TCS office.
- Registration in the Campus interaction and TCS portal are mandatory.
- Please note this is a Dream offer.
- Students who are selected by TCS digital are eligible for Super Dream offer.
TCS Interview / Selection Process:
The Off Campus Test is a 90-minute test. It comprises 4 sections:
- Verbal Ability,
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Programming Concepts and
TCS off campus recruitment drive is a PAN India Drive beginning with an Online Test followed by a Personal Interview which will have three rounds – Technical, Managerial & HR. Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to candidates individually.
Test Pattern for TCS Off Campus Assessment:
|Section||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
TCS Digital Sample Paper: Click Here
How To Apply:
Exam Activation Link (24th July 2018) :