TCS Mega Registration Link for Engineers From The Batch 2015 BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH any Discipline MCA October 2015 @Across India
Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
Year of Passing: 2015 Batch
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above in first attempt in Class X , Class XII ,
- Graduation and/or Post Graduation
- All academic courses should be Full Time
- No extended education in any academic courses
- No pending backlogs
- Maximum upto 24 months break / gap in educatiion is permissible for valid reasons only
- Not more than 3 years of work experience
Already Registered Users: (Only 2015 Batch)
- If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you need not register again. Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well.
- In-case you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting, you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.
- For CT candidates who have already appeared for the TCS selection process in FY 2014-15, their nearest Test Location will be considered as the city in which their institute is located. If you wish to update your nearest Test Location, you can do so by logging onto https://nextstep.tcs.com > Select nearest test location.
- For DT candidates, the nearest Test Location will be the same as entered in their Application form. If you wish to update, you can do so by you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page and update the same.
Please note that, it is mandatory to complete both, registration and application form, to apply for this process.
Candidates shortlisted for the drive, would be intimated on the drive details and receive a Hall Ticket on their email id entered on NextStep.