Target Corporation Off Campus Drive for Freshers 2015/2014 batch any Graduate as Associate Software Engineer in October 2015 @Bangalore[APPLY ASAP]
Company Name : Target Corporation
About The Company :
Target Corporation is the second-largest discount retailer in the United States, behind Walmart, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the company was founded as Goodfellow Dry Goods in 1902. The first Target store was opened in 1962; it became the largest division of the Dayton-Hudson Corporation, and was consequently renamed the Target Corporation in 2000.
Company Website : www.target.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Associate Software Engineer – Dot Net
Last Date to Apply : ASAP before the link expires
Experience Required : Freshers ( 0-2 years )
Eligibility Criteria :
- Engineering degree in any stream
- 0-2 yrs of experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Functions as an effective member of a team by modeling teamwork and team effectiveness
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies
- Effectively organizes and executes a demanding workload
- Understands the implication work assignments have on one portion of a project
Job Description :
The Target Technology Services (TTS) team designs and creates innovative solutions for a variety of applications, platforms and environments. TTS not only gives Target a competitive advantage in the marketplace, but also enhances the guest experience through the smart use of technology in the retail industry. As an Associate Software Engineer –
- Gain expertise in development language/platform/infrastructure area.
- Construct solutions according to detailed specifications using TTS guidelines and with direction from supervisor
- Develop and execute unit test plans according to TTS testing policy.
- Prepares solution documentation.
- Participates in TSD initiatives, such as inspections and reviews.
- Be available when on-call to participate in recovery or emergency situations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.