Tally Solutions Off Campus Drive|Freshers|Software Engineer|Bangalore|6.5 LPA|5th March 2016
Company: Tally Solutions Pvt Ltd
Since 1986, Tally has been passionately chasing its sole purpose ’To make everyone who touches Tally – happier’. Happiness manifests itself in the form of growth or expansion, which implies ‘Growth for our customers’, ’Growth for our partners’, ‘Growth for our employees’, ‘Growth for our vendors’, or anyone who comes in contact with Tally.
At Tally, we innovate, create and deliver technology products and services that are used by businesses across multiple segments in over 100 countries. Majority of SME businesses in India have seen continuous growth with its sheer power. Headquartered in Bangalore, Tally Solutions has 19 regional offices in India and 1 each in Dubai and Kenya.
Company Website: www.tallysolutions.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA – Any stream
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: ₹ 6,00,000 – ₹ 6,50,000 PA
- 2016 batch BE (Any stream) / MCA/ ME / M.Tech (Any technical stream)
- Excellent academic record (65% and above in PUC & Engineering)
- Strong base in Maths, data structures and algorithms, willingness to program in any language and platform and crack challenges of low level systems components as well as high level business algorithms.
- You will be working in the domain of Retail, Compliance, ERP, Licensing and deployment, developing programming languages and developer tools, mobile device applications, etc.
- You will be working on one or all of the below technology areas:
- Tally domain specific development language TDL (Tally Definition Language) to develop the business application that would be part of the reputed tally software product.
- Base platform including Interpreter, which hosts TDL, supports and operates on Tally db.
- You are expected to work in small teams with a great degree of autonomy. You are required to deliver high quality formally tested code and participate in design and technical documentation. Knowledge of Object oriented programming, XML, internet protocols is preferred.
Event Date: 5th March 2016
Last Date: 3rd March 2016