About The Company :
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
Company Website : www.subex.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Engineer Trainee
Salary : 4 LPA
Last Date To Apply : 6 May 2016
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Batches : 2015 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech
- Branches : CSE / IT / IS
- Percentage : 65% Throughout ( 10th , 12th , Engineering)
Skill – Hands-on : Mandatory :
- Articulation of thoughts and converting them into good writing skills
- Unix skills
- Query skills
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Pre Placement Talk
- Face to Face Interviews
Job Description :
- Resolve problems reported by customers by analyzing, simulating and fixing them.
- Track reported problems through the Problem tracking system and generate the necessary reports, root cause analysis, etc
- Interface with customers to resolve customer reported problems/bugs, etc.
- Take handover and carry out effective transition of projects from implementation to support.
- Work closely with the other support teams (L1/L2/L3) to bring the product bugs and change requests into product enrichment propositions.
- Should be able to prepare test cases and test data
- Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Proactively look for opportunities to help customer utilize the features of the products.
- Carrying out trainings for customers both internal and external available to support customers on a 24*7*365 basis when the situation demands.
- Readiness to take up new challenges as and when they come.
- Willing to work in the time zone customer support is rendered.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here