Sasken Off Campus Fro Freshers B.E/B.Tech – (CS/IT/ECE/Telecom)/ ME/ M.Tech (CSE/ IT/ ECE) 2015 batch as Trainee Boot Camp on 5th October 2015 @Bangalore
Official Website : www.sasken.com
Training Location : Bangalore
Position : Trainee
Training Fee : Training Fees : Rs 30000 plus Tax. Training fee along with applicable Service Tax can be paid in three instalments.
Last Date To Apply : 05 October 2015
Commencement of Training : 12 October 2015
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- B.E/B.Tech – (CS/IT/ECE/Telecom)/ ME/ M.Tech (CSE/ IT/ ECE) candidates from 2015 batch with an aggregate of 70% and above.
Job Role :
- Candidates should be good at their basic programming skills.
- Post selection the candidate would be provided with the in-depth details of the roles and responsibilities.
Bond : Selected candidates need to execute a bond of 3 years
About The Boot Camp :
- Selected candidates will undergo an intensive 3 months boot camp to get ready in System programming, Linux Device Drivers, 3GPP protocols, Android Middleware, Connectivity in WiFi & Bluetooth at Vimarshana,Bangalore.
- Step 1: Training institute will conduct Aptitude and Technical Test and facilitate a group discussions for all the candidates who clear the test.
- Step 2: Pre-selected Candidates from the Shortlisted Candidates need to enroll at Training institute for the boot camp.
- Step 3: All the enrolled candidates will be issued with a conditional offer letter by Sasken.
- Step 4: Enrolled candidates will undergo a comprehensive boot camp as an embedded software developer in any of the areas: Programming, System programming, Linux Device Drivers, 3GPP protocols, Android Middleware, Connectivity in WiFi & Bluetooth.
- Step 5: During the bootcamp, the participants have to clear module level assessments conducted jointly by Training institute and Sasken.
- Step 6: Those who successfully clear all module level and end-program assessments will be technically assessed for “Domain Readiness” as per the Criteria set by Sasken.
- Step 7: Those who clear the assessment will be absorbed in to Sasken.