Qualcomm Job Openings For 2022 | Freshers | B.Tech/ M.Tech | Associate Engineer | Bangalore| Apply Online ASAP
Company: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc
About Company : QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available.
QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies
Position: Associate Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-1 year (Freshers)
Education Qualification :
- 0 to 1 years of relevant experience
- Solid hands-on software design, development, optimization and debugging experience on complex embedded computing platforms.
- Experience working on computer vision kernels/imaging and vision accelerators is preferred.
- Mandatory skills and experience required in C/C++ programming and operating systems like QNX, Linux and other RTOSs.
- Candidate should be detail-oriented and have strong analytical and debugging skills, strong communication skills (written and verbal), working with teams across multiple time zones.
- Experience designing complex fault-tolerant safety systems, and designing in accordance to industry standard specifications (eg. ISO26262, ASPICE) is preferred.
- Fluent in industry standard software development tools: debuggers, code revision control systems (GIT, Perforce), IDEs and build tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Design, development and optimization of embedded software and/or device drivers in one or more Real-Time Operating Systems – Android, QNX or Embedded Linux.
- Enable vision algorithms/kernels realizable on DSPs, vision accelerators or GPUs
- Design complex fault-tolerant safety systems in accordance to industry standard specifications (eg. ISO26262, ASPICE).
- Contribute to all phases of software development – bring-up, design and deployment.
- Work with engineers, partners and customers across different geographical sites and technology domains.
- Communicates issues with team lead and peers.
- Adapts to changes and setbacks in order to meet deadlines.
- Communicates with project lead to provide status and information about impending obstacles.
- Collaborates with others inside project team to accomplish project objectives.
- Gathers, integrates, and interprets information specific to a module or sub-block of code from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
- Collaborates with individuals within domain to complete the team’s work.
- Stays focused and deals with setbacks in a timely manner.
- Seeks out learning opportunities to increase own knowledge and skill.
- Completes assigned coding tasks to specifications on time without significant errors or bugs.
- Resolves straightforward software issues and bugs within a reasonable amount of time.
- Actively seeks answers for new challenges.
- Prioritizes project deadlines and deliverables with close supervision.
- Is receptive to others’ suggestions about ways in which a problem can be addressed differently.
- Escalates technical issues to an appropriate party (e.g., project lead, colleagues).
- Networks with colleagues within domain to gain insight, ideas, and connections.
- 1+ year of experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- 1+ year of experience with Database Management Software.
- 1+ year of experience with API.
- 1+ year of experience working in a large matrixed organization.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !