Pfizer Job Openings For 2021 | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Maintenance Engineer| Vizag |Apply Online ASAP
Company: Pfizer Inc
About Company : Pfizer Inc is an American pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
The company develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, and neurology.
Company Website: www.pfizer.com
Positions: Upstream Maintenance Engineer
Job Location: Vizag
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 4 years for Graduate Holders, 4-6 years for Diploma holders
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Prepare specifications for process equipment
- Prepare and maintain engineering drawings
- Prepare Equipment installation drawings and ensure the installation of the equipment as per the same
- Review drawings issued by vendor.
- Complete periodic inspections of the vendors site to check for the progress of manufacturing of the equipment
- Plan and execute preventive maintenance program
- Attend to breakdowns, troubleshoot and rectify basic issues in shortest possible time
- Ensure that all safety instructions and measures are strictly observed
- Study and review standby facilities for critical sub-assemblies and addition of capital equipment on long term basis for smooth operation
- Prepare monthly reports
- Preparation and Review of respective Documents / Procedures
- Should have Knowledge on Preventive and Breakdown Maintenance of Filing line equipment (Washing/Tunnel/Filling/capping) & Solution preparation equipment
- Knowledge on qualification program – FAT / SAT /DQ / IQ / OQ / PQ
- Knowledge on operation and maintenance of respective utility / equipment / system
- Should be conversant with Validation Documents, Preventive Maintenance Schedules/Check sheets, SOP’s & Various Audit Procedures
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !