Oracle Off Campus Drive For Freshers |2013/2014/2015 batch Be/Btech |Associate Application Engineer |November 2015|Bangalore
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: Associate Applications Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech from a Recognized University
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications.
- Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems. Build enhancements and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.