NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers| BE/ BTech/ B.Sc/ BCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch| Technical Support Engineer | Delhi |Apply Online ASAP
Company: NTT Global Delivery Services Pvt Ltd
About Company : NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide prAemier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Company Website: www.nttdata.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria :
Typically needs a Bachelor’s or equivalent and entry or basic level experience; or an advanced or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
The MS Engineer (L1) is responsible for providing a managed service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution. Their primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions. The MS Engineer (L1) focuses on first line support for standard and low complexity incidents and service requests.
- Monitors client infrastructure and solutions
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur
- Routinely identify common incidents and opportunities for avoidance as well as general opportunities for incident reduction
- Investigate first line incidents assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
- Fulfil approved requests following agreed procedures
- Provide telephonic or chat support to clients when required
- Execute approved maintenance activities including patching and configuration changes
- Follow the required handover procedures for shift changes to ensure service continuity
- Report and escalate incidents where necessary
- Ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolutions of incidents and requests
- Proactively identify opportunities for work optimisation
- Update existing knowledge articles or create new ones
- Identify opportunities for work optimisation including opportunities for automation of work, request fulfilment, incident resolution and other general process improvement opportunities.
- Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups
- Ability to plans activities and projects well in advance, and takes into account possible changing circumstances
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook at work
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
- Ability to work hard and put in longer hours when it is necessary
- Ability to apply active listening techniques such as paraphrasing the message to confirm understanding, probing for further relevant information and refraining from interrupting
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to place client at the forefront of all interactions, understanding their requirements and creating a positive client experience throughout the total client journey
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !