Nokia Solutions and Networks Off Campus Recruitment Drive |Transmission FM Engineer|Noida|Feb 2016|APPLY ONLINE
Company: Nokia Solutions and Networks India (P) Ltd
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world”s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks.
We provide the world”s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe.
Company Website: www.networks.nokia.com
Positions: Transmission FM Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electronics/ Telecommunication
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
- Performs basic technical activities to service the customer directly or through customer interface, under supervision and following defined procedures.
- Executes basic technical tasks according to defined procedures.
- Actively develops competences.
- Sound knowledge of sdh/pdh, microwave and optical radios/muxes.
- Good knowhow of transmission operations,
- Should able to guide others engineers on Technical and troubleshooting front.
- Should have hands-on experience on E1, STM1, STM4, STM16, STM 64 provisioning and troubleshooting
- Should be in position to lead the small team of engineers and act as SPOC
- Good experience on NMS of Huawei, ECI, Fibcom sdh Muxes,
- Sound experience of NSN pdh like FIU,FIFA,FIPA, MetroHub, FlexiHybrid.
- Good experience on NMS of Ceragon and Ceragon IP 10 NMS
- Sound Experience of AM,CM,PM of sdh and pdh Muxes, Nodes
- NOC/OMC experience on Transport/Transmission of 2-3 Years.
- PM reporting from Transmission NMS
- Good Communication skills
- willing to work in 24×7 operations