Mindtree Off Campus Drive |Freshers |2017 Batch |Software Engineer|Across India|CTC 3.25 LPA|November 2016|
Company: Mindtree Limited
Mindtree Limited is a global information technology solutions company with revenues of over USD 400 million. Our 11,000 experts engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish. Mindtree’s consulting-driven approach makes us a strategic partner to over 40 Fortune 500 enterprises.
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Date of Drive: November 2016
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 3.25 LPA
- Year of Passing Out : 2017 Batch
- 10th and 12th percentage – 65%
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA ( All Branches )
- Aggregate of 60% in Engineering (BE/ B.Tech/ MCA only)
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA:
- Total marks obtained in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester
- Candidates need to clear all the exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates
- At the time of recruitment, candidate should have less than 2 backlogs
- Book the AMCAT Test (cost Rs 900/- + taxes = Rs 1050 approx)
- Take the AMCAT Test at your chosen center
- Top 3000 AMCAT takers to be interviewed by Mindtree directly to fill over 500 Software Engineers
- Interview Starts in November 2017
- For Shortlisted candidates
- Programming Test
- Technical and HR Interview
How To Apply:
- AMCAT announces a golden opportunity for aspiring Software Engineers to be a part of Mindtree, country’s one of the leading IT firms.
- Top 3000 AMCAT Takers (Graduating in 2017), from all across the country will be offered a guaranteed interview opportunity and a chance to be hired for over 500 software engineering positions in the organization.
- The top scoring 3,000 candidates will be picked on the basis of their AMCAT scores in English, Logical Ability,Quantitative Aptitude. Interviews are slated to happen in Nov’ 2016.
Registration: Double Click Below to Apply Details