Micron Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers|2021 Batch| BE/ BTech | Computer Science/ IT | IT Software Engineer |Hyderabad
Join Us On Below Platform Will keep you updated from Latest Job Post
Company: Micron Technology Inc
About Company :Micron’s approach to sustainability is a reflection of how we have done business for over 40 years. Our dedication to employee health and safety, environmental quality and community support worldwide is detailed in every report.Our history of giving back started in 1999 when we established the Micron Foundation and identified science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education as a priority for Idaho students. Today, the Micron Foundation’s initiatives have become leading resources for educators and students in Idaho communities and beyond, and we donate millions of dollars to organizations and events identified by our local teams around the world.
Company Website: www.in.micron.com
Positions: IT Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers – 2021 Batch
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science or Information Technology from top colleges only.
As an IT Software Engineer at Micron you will configure, develop, maintain and support Micron and third-party applications. You will create and analyze software specifications, and research, design, document, modify, and support software throughout the development life cycle. You must demonstrate the functional and technical skills necessary to switch between development technologies and merge them to provide the best solution. You must have a demonstrated ability to create quality software and participate in quality improvement efforts. You will provide solutions that create business value while at the same time minimizing negative impact through defects, downtime, or performance degradation.
- Meet with customers and others(Business Process Analysts, Project Managers) to identify, clarify, and capture customer requirements to understand the problem and document As Is and To Be process flows.
- Analyze and evaluate the available solution options and consult with IT enterprise architects to understand the IT roadmap to determine the best solution.
- Follow the SDLC to design, implement, test and deliver the solutions based on customer requirements.
- Complete unit testing and collaborate with other IT and business partners on integrations and user acceptance testing to ensure high quality solutions are delivered.
- Create documentation (technical specifications, test plans, deployment plans, etc.).
- Partnering with vendor to understand and Implement 3rd party solutions, integrate the solution with the existing business environment.
- Participate in technology solution implementations, integrations, conversions, upgrades and enhancements.
- Analyze and identify all issues in requirements and design and assist to provide resolution of same and perform various tests on software to resolve all issues.
- Coordinate with all cross functional team on any cross functional development requests.
- Knowledge transition to L2 teams after implementing the solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to see solutions to their conclusion
- Ability to be self-directed and a fast learner and flexible to support new technologies and legacy applications.
- Ability to react to high-pressure dynamic environments
- Strong Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Ambitious with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Someone who can work both independently and on project teams.
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !