Company: Micron Technology Inc
About company : Micron’s approach to sustainability is a reflection of how we have done business for over 40 years. Our dedication to employee health and safety, environmental quality and community support worldwide is detailed in every report.
Our history of giving back started in 1999 when we established the Micron Foundation and identified science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education as a priority for Idaho students. Today, the Micron Foundation’s initiatives have become leading resources for educators and students in Idaho communities and beyond, and we donate millions of dollars to organizations and events identified by our local teams around the world.
Company Website: www.in.micron.com
Positions: Full Stack Software Engineer
Experience: 0-5 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria :
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (ex. Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering)
We are seeking an IT Operations Engineer to join our team working shoulder-to-shoulder with Micron’s IAM team within several Identity and Access management disciplines. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking to advance a career in Information Technology with a variety of possibilities and challenges. As a member of our Agile team, you will be provided mentoring where you can develop your potential and grow professionally to promote your success.
- Provide Operations/Development support for Security related solutions and platforms
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Collaborate with business teams and other IT teams to ensure effectively manage identities and access privileges
- Identify, design and implement solutions for new and improved processes and provide a clear picture of possible outcomes
- Own and drive root cause analysis for issues
- Own and support continue improvement plans for solution health and Operational health
- Work in a shift based rotational schedule(Including night shift)
- Participate in the on-call rotation for 24×7 support.
- Ability to learn and use multiple utilities and tools that help with Operations monitoring and alerting
- Participate and learn new solutions through condensed knowledge transfer sessions
- Maintain support documentation, including: FAQs, Knowledge Articles, On-call Guides, Run Books, etc.
- 0-5 years of experience working in Information Technology systems analysis
- Knowledge of common development languages – C#, Java, SQL, PowerShell, .NET, Unix shell scripting
- Software development lifecycle
- OS platforms – Windows, Linux
- Preferred experience in the following disciplines:
- Identity and Access Management
- Agile Methodology
- Ticketing system
- Preferred technology experience in the following:
- Database platforms – MSSQL, Oracle
- Common identity stores – AD, LDAP
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical people.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to see solutions to their conclusion
- Ability to define, document, and communicate requirements in business-relevant language
- Ability to be self-directed and a fast learner and flexible to support new technologies and legacy applications.
- Ability to react to high-pressure dynamic changing environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN