Mercedes Benz India Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers| BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech |GET/ PGET | Bangalore |July 21 | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
About Company: Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz AG is responsible for the global business of Mercedes-Benz Cars and Mercedes-Benz Vans with over 173,000 employees worldwide. Ola Källenius is Chairman of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Post Graduate Engineering Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2020 to 2022 Batch)
Eligibility Criteria :
Graduate Engineer Trainee position:
- 10th Standard – minimum 65%
- 12th Standard – minimum 65%
- Graduation – minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA as per respective University Guidelines
Post Graduate Engineer Trainee position:
- 10th Standard – minimum 60%
- 12th Standard – minimum 60%
- Graduation – minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA as per respective University Guidelines
- Post-Graduation – minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA as per respective University Guidelines
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 & 2022
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical and Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial and Production, Automobile Engineering.
We are hiring trainees who will be working on either of the below mentioned areas:
- Java + Springboot, React/Angular, Manual & Automation Testing with Selenium
- RPA, Snowflake, SQL Server, OpenText, Microsoft BI / PowerBI / Tableau, SharePoint, Performance Testing
- Java, Springboot, Microservices, Angular, REACT, SAP
- QA Engineer, HIL Validation – Parken, HIL/SIL Validation – IDC
- Digital Validation @ HiL/SiL, Software Validation & Verification, Computational Studies for Batteries, Data Analysis, Cloud based algorithm development, Model Based Software development
There will be below rounds in the interview process:
Online Assessment – 60 minutes
This assessment will be a combination of aptitude and specialization related questions.
Candidates who clear the online assessment will be appearing for the technical interview.
Candidates who clear the technical round will be appearing for the manager round.
Candidates who clear the manager round will be appearing for the HR round.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !