Mercedes Benz India Job Openings For 2023 | Freshers | Java Back End Developer | BE/ B.Tech |CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
About Company : Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz AG is responsible for the global business of Mercedes-Benz Cars and Mercedes-Benz Vans with over 173,000 employees worldwide. Ola Källenius is Chairman of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Java Back end developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 years (Freshers)
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Development of Utilities, Business logic in Core Java.
- Development of Features using Java EE & EJB.
- Build & deploy services into JBoss Fuse.
- Integrating services with Apache Camel.
- Work with Apache CXF.
- Integrate Redhat SSO with Java modules/services.
- Implement Hibernate for ORM.
- Working with AMQ.
- Working with Infinispan.
- Working with API Gateways.
- Writing Unit Test for RESTful services.
- Implements Reusable components/services.
- Publish/subscribe services into API gateways.
- Create DDL/DML for Oracle & PostgreSqlDB.
- The Development artifacts should have the least code review comments.
- Very Strong in Core Java.
- Hands-on experience in implementing RestFul API using SpringBoot.
- Experience with any one of the API gateways.
- Experience with JBoss Fuse.
- Experience with Microservices.
- Hands-on experience with any of the persistence frameworks.
- Interfacing with Legacy IT Systems.
- Strong in at least one of the Persistence Frameworks such as OpenJPA, Hibernate, or EclipseLink.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !