Koch Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech |All Engineering Streams | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Koch Industries
About Company :- Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America. A diverse set of businesses and industries across the world, we work together to keep improving and exploring new ways to make life even better.
With 122,000 global employees and locations in nearly every U.S. state and 60 countries, Koch companies offer abundant opportunities to improve life’s most necessary things – like food, clothing, water, transportation and technology.
Company Website: www.kochind.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any Engineering background – only BE/ B.Tech (Except civil branch)
- 2021 and 2022 Batch
- Provide global operation support in the areas of labeling management activities which include
- Analyzing the labeling technical spec
- Work closely with the respective stakeholder
- ·Preparing the final labeling requirement for Labeling Design team for labeling design.
- ·Working closely with the Molex facilities for problem solving
- Successful labeling projects implementation
- The individual will also require supporting others IT/Supply chain related project as and when required.
- To be the single contact point to review the labelling request from Global Molex entity and Supply Chain Hub. The labelling type consisted of Production Label, Shipping Label and Specific Customer label.
- Analyze and understand the customer labelling spec, ensure the specific label requirement information pass to the labelling design team for labelling design.
- Ensure all the labelling request reviewed and replied timely to the requestor. Work closely with the requestor, it can be Customer Services, Sales Team, Engineering etc.
- Maintain the Global Labelling database.
- Prepare and publish weekly or monthly report related to the labelling activity
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Work closely with Business to understand the labeling requirements and work with program developers, label design team etc for the implementation
- Experience working in the shared services environment will be advantage.
- Knowledge in Labelling (traceability, bar code, and others technology) will be advantage
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !