JP Morgan Openings For 2021 | Freshers | BS/BA Degree | Software Engineer | Hyderabad
Join Us On Below Platform Will keep you updated from Latest Job Post
Company: JP Morgan
About Company : JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. In a fast-moving and increasingly complex global economy, our success depends on how faithfully we adhere to our core principles: delivering exceptional client service; acting with integrity and responsibility; and supporting the growth of our employees.
Eligibility: BS/BA Degree
Job Role: Software Engineer
1.Gather and Publish Data Dictionaries: Maintain data models in ER/win. Capture data models from existing databases, and record descriptive information into Erwin.
2. Identify business needs, organize and define data, create and maintain Conceptual, Logical and Physical data models; Maintain appropriate Version Control on data models.
3. Participate in the de-normalization of the data model, ensuring that business rules which are impacted during de-normalization are implemented via an alternate mechanism (i.e. trigger, application code).
4. Closely work with the App Dev team and DBA to create an appropriate Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Model.
5. Present data designs and project approaches to the DRB for review and approval, and ensure all DRB artifacts are created.
6. Generate DDL and validate that the DDL is implemented properly.
7. Identify opportunities to reuse data and reduce redundancy in data across the enterprise
Qualification: BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
1 Data Modeling: ERWin, TOAD
2. Collaboration Tools: Confluence, JIRA
3. Database Platforms / Language: SQL, Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop, Cassandra and Hive
4. Methodology: Agile/Scrum; Knowledge of writing technical requirements / user stories and experience working in an Agile environment
5. Some Cloud knowledge preferred. Background on CCPA regulation preferred.
6. SQL development a plus