JP Morgan Job Openings For 2022 | Freshers/Experience | CS Degree | Software Engineer | Dec | Apply Online ASAP
Company: JP Morgan
About Company : JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
Eligibility: CS Degree
Job Role: Software Engineering – DevOPs Engineer
1. Work across entire software development lifecycle: requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, deployment and handover to support teams.
2. Be part of the cloud migration journey.
3. Build out and enhance various environments.
4. Manage requirements, specifications, and design documents.
5. Handle release and stakeholder management.
6. Implement test automation.
7. Involved in L3 support for Dev, UAT, and Production environments.
Qualification: The ideal candidate will likely be qualified to degree level in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
1. Proficiency in using a scripting language such as Python.
2. Comfortable working with Linux based environments and having good knowledge of Unix/Linux commands and shell scripting.
3. A strong passion for infrastructure as code and associated automation and provisioning tools like Terraform, Ansible etc.
4. Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline build, improvement and management.
5. Experience with GIT, Jira, Confluence, Wiki.
6. Experience working in a team with a strong software development process (build, test, deploy).
7. Knowledge of KDB/q is a big plus.
8. Preferred experience in Cloud Infrastructure and related technologies.
9. Good understanding of FIX and other financial messaging protocols is preferred.
10. Experience in using Jenkins pipelines using containers for Java, NodeJS, .NET and with building CI/CD pipelines (e.g. GitHub Actions) using other software solutions is a plus.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE