JP Morgan Chase & Co Off Campus drive for Freshers |BE/ BTech/ MCA|Application Developer |November 2015|Bangalore
Company: JP Morgan Chase & Co
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The IAS AD team, based out of Bangalore, is responsible for iDDA T24 application is a systemically important system of record for Wholesale Cash Accounts for the International region, operating 93 Branches and Subsidiaries.
Company Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
Positions: Application Developer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Contribute to product and technical strategy
- Evaluate design risks
- Assess large scale effort estimates for business cases
- Be a hands on senior developer, able to jump into one of several teams and contribute to the codebase
- Strong Knowledge on infobasic programming.
- Organize collaborative architecture work across teams, to drive alignment of technical architecture across all applications in a given product domain
- Coach and develop your teams on technical topics
- Senior Application Developer maintain the job duties of a supervisor as well as application developer. These duties can include regular consultations with Product Owners concerning software, creating new programs and testing newly installed programs to verify functionality
- Strong knowledge on JBase and JSQL Commands
- Knowledge on JDLS locking architecture
- Should have good exposure to COB Monitoring and remediation.
- Knowledge on TCServer,TWS,Browser would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Pack Deployment and Environment Administration.
- Share knowledge with more junior team members: mentoring, code reviews, reviewing design docs, giving technical talks, teaching classes, and provide consulting / coaching to multiple teams
- Strong Expertise in Temenos T24 product specifically to modules like
Interest and charges