IBPS PO (3517 Posts)Gov Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Probationary Officer |PAN India | Last Date: 11th November 2020
Company: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
About Organisation :
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.
IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies
The process of IBPS Recruitment is eligible only for those candidates
- Who attained the eligibility in terms of educational qualifications by 11-11-2020.
- Who could not register successfully from 05-08-2020 to 26-08-2020.
Positions: Probationary Officers
Total Vacancies: 3517 Posts (Revised vacancies)
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Not disclosed
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS PO Recruitment 2020:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age limit: 20 to 30 years as on 11-11-2020. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
Selection Process For IBPS PO Recruitment 2020:
IBPS Probationary Officers selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off mark of Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Section||No. of Questions & Marks|
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|General English||35||40||40 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply For IBPS PO Recruitment 2020:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply again for this post online from 28th October 2020 to 11th November 2020
Important Dates for IBPS Probationary Officers 2020: (For Previously given Notification)
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 05-08-2020 to 26-08-2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 05-08-2020 to 26-08-2020
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: From September 2020 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 03-10-2020, 10-10-2020, 11-10-2020
- Result of Online Examination – October / November 2020
- The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2020
- Online Examination – Main: 28-11-2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2021.
Online registration dates: 28th October 2020 to 11th November 2020
Preliminary Examination Date: 5th, 6th January 2021
For more details & Apply Link: Click Here (New Notification)