IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech | CSE/ IT/ EEE, ECE/ MCA | 2018 to 2022 Batch |Software Engineer| Ahmedabad| Apply Online ASAP
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
About Company : International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Software Engineer – Java Full Stack Development
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3) Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering; MCA
- 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch
- Participate in the design and implementation of sophisticated software systems backend.
- Participate in software design and code reviews. Reviews include other Software Engineers and are held to ensure a high level of software quality and to share knowledge with team members.
- Participate in, and adhere to, professional software engineering practices using such tools and methodologies as Agile Software Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Source Code Management (git), and GitHub
- Participate in the planning, creation and execution of automated test cases and load/performance testing
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with Computer Science/Software Engineering knowledge and contribute to the technical skills growth of other team members
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Work as an Agile scrum team member
- Having 0-3 years of exp. in Core Java, J2ee, JSP, Servlet, REST API
- Experience in WebSphere Liberty
- Experience in Rest/Soap, maven.
- Experience in SQL, Joins, Triggers (DB2/NoSQL).
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent debugging skills and familiarity with testing tools
- Ability to collaborate and work independently when required
- Strong sense of ownership of deliverables
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Proven experience in unit testing and test automation practices and frameworks
- Experience with JIRA, GIT, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Continuous Integration
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Any one Database knowledge like Oracle, DB2 etc
- Good to have knowledge: OSGi framework, RTC Plugin development
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !