BM hiring for Application Developer – Intern
Job Role :
Application Developer – Intern
Job Location :
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
• Interns need to bring in fresh ideas and perspectives to the lab and help us conduct world-class research, thus creating impact.
• Projects done at internships are targeted towards top conferences and journals.
• Most of our interns have been successful in the past in publishing their papers in top conferences.
• Projects completed during the internships become part of larger research projects at IBM.
• The projects that the students participate in are also of interest to the universities that they come from and help increase collaborations with the universities.
Knowledge on Computer Science, Mathematical Science and Services Science, Management & Engineering and related.
Apply Here Apply Here