HP Off Campus Drive For Freshers BE/Btech (0-2 years) as Java Developer in October 2015 @Chennai
Company Hewlett Packard (HP)
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we’re making progress. We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths.
Eligibility Bachelor’s degree
Experience 0 – 2 yrs
Job Role Java Developer
1.Technical Knowledge: Apply growing technical knowledge (e.g. SAP, Java, .NET) to solve application issues with limited risk/complexity. . Under general direction integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create effective solutions for the company and for customers.
2. Incident Management: Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents. Document known errors and work arounds.
3. Escalation Management: identify and action escalations in line with defined policy
4. Change Management/ Implementation: Under general direction implement changes/solutions to meet customer needs within area of technical responsibility. Understand and escalate scope changes per change control process.
5. Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
6. Solution Design: Understand the company’s solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer needs within area of responsibility.
7. Quality: Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area (process improvement, technical standard updates, etc).
8. Customer Relationship Management: Set expectations with customers and/or internal businesses/end users within defined parameters.
9. Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual and/or global.
10. Contract Knowledge: Demonstrates basic understanding of business contract to support and meet contractual metrics and obligations in area of responsibility.
11. Capacity and Performance Monitor performance checkpoints.
12. Business Continuity Responsible for executing recovery actions.
1. Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
2. May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field.
3. Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.