HP Off Campus Drive | Freshers |Software Engineer|Bangalore|Feb 2016
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
In an Engineering job at Hewlett Packard Enterprise, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, or processes.
And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, consider these Engineering job opportunities, and join us at Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Company Website: www.hp.com
Positions: Software Engineer QA I
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent (preferably BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA )
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedure.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Set and maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes. Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. May develop tools and environments to automate test execution. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet-based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.