HP Off Campus Drive For Freshers |BE/BTech 0-2 years|Systems Engineer |November 2015|Bangalore
Company: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: www.hp.com
Positions: Systems Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Strong experience with Core JAVA, J2EE based architecture, Web technologiesExperience managing Linux (RH, SUSE), and Windows (2008, 2012) systemsGood knowledge of PXE, DHCP, capture & deploy technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types
- Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
- Experience with HP Server Provisioning/Deployment
- AGILE development methodology
- Expertise in multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Driver dependency resolution & system debugging experience
- HTML5, REST interface development
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Apply Link: Click Here Apply Link: Click Here