Honeywell Technology Employee Referrals Drive|Freshers |IOT – Engineer|Madurai|July 2016
Company Name: Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS)
About The Company :
Honeywell International is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J, Honeywell Inc, the technology leader has 120000 employees and across 100 countries world wide.
HTS Madurai is opening the referral process for Fresh and innovative talent for the Sentience Team.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Job Location : Madurai
Position : IOT – Engineer
Salary : Best in the market
Eligibility Criteria :
- Degree in BE / BTech in Computer Science or IT with aggregate of 75% and above
- Fresher with knowledge in software development: designing, developing & debugging
Skills Required :
- Good Programming skills is a must.
- Exposure to IOT and relevant Contemporary technologies is good to have.
Job Description :
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Must be a team player and work well in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with remote resources and team members
- Self- driven, results oriented, with strong bias for action
- The ability to drive results in a highly matrix environment
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making and organizational skills
- Passionate about learning new technologies and creating innovative solutions.
- Work with Project leader /Architect to understand core architecture design for a generic Honeywell PAAS inside Honeywell IOT Platform.
- Understand popular open source PAAS/Container frameworks
- Study complicated internal mechanism among these frameworks’ modules and components through reading public documents, hands-on experiments and source code reading.
- Collaborate with lead architect and key stakeholders to understand requirements for services offering on
- Honeywell IOT applications, including storage, DB, message queue, identity management, analytics…etc.
- Collaborate with other team members to identify solid IOT user scenarios, and leverage our IOT platform’s cloud side capabilities, including IAAS/PAAS/Big data analytics to prototype necessary demos.
- Knowledge of : .Net, C#, Java, Docker, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Azure ARM, PowerShell
- Have a strong understanding of software development fundamentals
- Knowledge of contemporary Open source development tools, automated testing frameworks, etc
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Actively collaborates with engineers and peer teams, voluntarily shares information.
- Self-directed and able to troubleshoot and solve problems independently as well as a team.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates are required to approach Honeywell Employee for the reference. Use social media platform like Facebook , Twitter and LinkedIn to find employees for reference.