Honeywell Off Campus Drive|Freshers|Test Engineer |Pune|April 2016
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 Test Engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology.
Must be able to analyze requirements, Test cases, design test framework and code in java/vb scripts as required.
The tester should be able to work on manual as well as automated tests development and execution.
1. Preparation of Auto Test Requirements, test design, test plan and test case documents.
2. Implementation of test scripts.
3. Test Frame work design.
4. Functional Testing.
5. Regression Testing.
6. Logging of issues.
7. Reproduction of issues reported by client.
1. VBScript Nice to Have.
2. Core Java Must Have.
3. Requirement understanding and analysis Must have.
4. Designing Automated test framework Nice to have.
5. Operating system Platforms knowledge (Windows 7, Windows 8, newer versions of Windows) Must have.
6. Should be able to learn on the job in required.