Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 Software Engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology.
• Responsible for software development, configuration, testing and support for Terminal Automation Software’s.
• Understanding of P&ID, Logic/ Interlock diagrams, Logic Flow charts.
• Inspection of field devices, Dell server, installation, cable laying, & termination.
• Providing Support for generating Functional Design Specifications including User interface / database design.
• Communicates with internal customer to understand the requirements and other contractual communications.
• Participate in software and Hardware Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test of Terminal automation projects.
• Design Document and code reviews.
• Startup and commissioning of the Terminal automation system.
•.NET technologies (C#, Win forms, ADO .Net), VC++ / C++.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012.
• Knowledge on SCADA / different process, Electronics Like Hardware engineering, detail engineering, Loop drawings etc will be added advantage.
• Strong Computer science fundamentals (Operating System, Data Structure).
• Functional knowledge of Refineries / Petrochemicals / Oil & Gas / Terminal Automation domain will be preferred.
• Good analytical power.
• Good written and verbal communication in English is must.
• Team player.