Honeywell Automation India Ltd (HAIL) is a leading provider of integrated automation and software solutions that improve productivity, enhance comfort and ensure safety and security of your homes and business premises. With over 2500 employees and an annual turnover of about Rs. 868 crores, HAIL is headquartered in Pune with 8 offices all over India.
HAIL is a listed company on the Indian Stock Exchange and is part of Honeywell Inc. the technology leader with 120000 employees across 100 countries world wide.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Positions: System Engineers
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education & Expereince:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical engineering.
- 0 – 2 years of experience (preferably in systems engineering).
- Working experience and knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Able to work independently and take the initiative to get things done.
- Good leadership skill to drive activity with global mind set
- Familiarity with the system development life cycle.
- Define system hierarchy of aircraft systems e.g. Engine, Auxiliary Power Unit etc. and their functionality.
- Preparation of concept of operations, operational specs, functional specs and associated system specifications across Engine/APU product lines.
- Define Measures of Effectiveness & Measures of Performance for the system
- Application of formal methods/specifications for requirements analysis.
- Managing requirements from elicitation, definition/capture, decomposition, allocation, prioritization, tracking, test mapping and derived identification.
- Utilizing requirements management tools such as DOORS and developing DXL script.
- Systems Verification and Validation (V&V).
- Support engineering review activities associated with PDR, CDR milestones working with LSE.
- Assuring compliance requirements as defined by IPDS.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Application Link: Click Here