Honeywell Off Campus Drive For Freshers |Be/Btech|System Engineer |December 2015@Pune
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 Systems Engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology.
1. Hardware designing of DCS.
2. Software configurations, programming, testing of DCS/PLC.
3. Testing and FAT.
4. Installation and commissioning.
5. Material ordering, approvals of datasheets.
6. HSE compliance as per HSE directives of HON.
BE / B. Tech – Instrumentation / Control / Electronics.