Hitachi ABB Power Grids Openings For 2021 | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Mechanical Engineering| Associate Project Engineer Transformers|Chennai
Company: Hitachi ABB Power Grids Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Recruitment 2021: Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open.
Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaaboration = Innovation
Company Website: www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Positions: Associate Project Engineer – Transformers
Experience: 3 – 4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrate knowledge in advanced high-end CAD software Creo/ProE.
- Exposure to Product data management (PDM)/ Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool Windchill.
- Be familiar with the design principles, guidelines and applicable standards used within electromechanical design of products like Bushings & Tap changers.
- Knowledge on Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Evaluates, selects and applies standard techniques and procedures while preparing manufacturing & assembly drawings.
- Assist in preparing proposal/presentation of engineering projects/programs (provision of bills of materials, estimated engineering hours etc.).
- As a part of job, shall effectively interact and coordinate with Product owners, Suppliers & Engineering teams located globally.
- Is self motivated to handle deliveries with quality, on time and within budget.
- Ensures adherence to safety standards and mitigation of potential risks.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- 3-4 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Design & engineering of electrical products such as transformers, Insulators, Bushings or Tap changers.
- Hands on experience in 3D Modeling Software tools. Preferred tool : Creo/ProE.
Apply Link: Click Here