Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers| BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2021/ 2022 Batch | AWS Developer |Across India| Apply Online ASAP
Company: Hexaware Technologies Limited
About Company : Hexaware Technologies Limited is an information technology and business process outsourcing service provider company based in Navi Mumbai, India. Founded in 1990.The company’s core activity spans development support, integration, implementation and testing services across all major enterprise software systems such as PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, SAP and Microsoft.
Hexaware is a global IT services company that specializes in delivering complex technology solutions. It is headquartered in India with offices and delivery centers across the globe.
Hexaware Technologies scheduled to hire Freshers for B.Sc/ BCA – 2021 batch graduates for the role of Graduate Trainees under Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP). Selected candidates can pursue an M.Tech degree from a prestigious university with sponsorship.
Company Website: www.hexaware.com
Positions: AWS Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Noida, Chennai, Pune , Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any Bachelor/Master Degree is a must
- 0-1 year of experience.
- Deep knowledge with hands on experience in building applications on AWS public cloud with cloud native design, microservice architecture and containerization.
- Experience in AWS Cloud environment
- Expert in implementing CI & CD pipeline with various DevOps tool sets
- Experience driving continuous delivery practices with extensive usage of terraform.
- Proven experience in Writing Terraform Provider
An outstanding opportunity to re-imagine, redesign, and apply technology to add value to the business and operations
High visibility, opportunity to interact with multiple groups within the organization, technology vendors and implementation partners.
- Development experience in Java, J2ee etc
- Scripting Knowledge on Python, Powershell, Groovy, Ruby, Go.
- Source Control (like: Git/Bitbucket/SVN/VSTS etc.)
- Build tools like: Ant/Gradle, Maven, MS Build, Node etc.
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery/Deployment like: Jenkins, TeamCity/Bamboo, SonarQube, Artifactory/Nexus)
- Clear communication, ability to work with multiple stakeholders
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !