Google Recruitment Job Drive 2023 | BE/ B.Tech |CSE/ IT/ EEE | Silicon Design Verification Engineer| Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
About Company : Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: Silicon Design Verification Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience verifying digital systems with standard IP components/interconnects (e.g., microprocessor cores and hierarchical memory subsystems).
- Experience creating/using verification components and environments in methodology (e.g., VMM, OVM, or UVM).
- Experience verifying digital logic at RTL using SystemVerilog for FPGAs and ASICs.
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience with image processing, computer vision, or machine learning applications.
- Experience with performance verification of ASIC components.
- Experience with verification techniques.
- Familiarity with ASIC standard interfaces and memory system architecture.
As a Design Verification Engineer, you will be part of a Research and Development team developing hardware and software to enable Google’s continuous innovations. You will be responsible for building verification components, constrained-random testing, end-to-end system testing, and verification closure.
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people’s lives better through technology.
- Plan the verification of complex digital design blocks, understand the design specification, and interact with design engineers to identify important verification scenarios.
- Create and enhance constrained-random verification environments using SystemVerilog and UniversalVerificationMethodology (UVM), or verify designs with SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA) and industry leading formal tools.
- Identify and write all types of coverage measures for stimulus and corner-cases.
- Debug tests with design engineers to deliver functionally correct design blocks.
- Close coverage measures to identify verification gaps and to show progress towards tape-out.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !