FLIPKART Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2014/2013/2012 batch BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science as Android Developer in October 2015 CTC INR. 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A @Delhi/ NCR, Chennai, Bangalore
Company: Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Flipkart.com, India’s largest e-commerce brand for physical goods, started with books in 2007, and entered the consumer electronics category with the launch of mobile phones, in September 2010. Since then, it has grown rapidly with the introduction of innovative features. With more than 5 million registered users and sale of 50000 items a day, it has become the most preferred online shopping destination in the country.
Company Website: www.flipkart.com
Positions: Android Developer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science
Salary: INR. 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Location: Delhi/ NCR, Chennai, Bangalore
- At-least 1-3 years experience in design of software applications.
- Experience in app development for Android OS
- Strong coding skills and Computer Science fundamentals
- Should have strong problem solving skills
- Should have good analytical skills and communication skills
- Strong debugging skills on Android/Java;
- Strong understanding of memory management, android lifecycle management, android api’s and capabilities
- Should have good knowledge on licensing models, bundling and distribution of Android apps
- Strong on OOPS concepts and Java
- Working experience with Push notifications, Animations , Analytics
- Understanding of HTTP and REST webservices
- Good understanding and practical experience on Android Platform, architecture and features
- Good understanding and practical experience on Android application components (Activity, Services, etc.) and Application Lifecycle
- Knowledge on Android Layouts, user interface elements, notifications etc
- Knowledge on Android process, communication, connectivity and computing
- Responsible for the design and development of Mobile Apps using Android technologies.
- Work with stakeholders to elicit requirements and derive the functional specification.
- Estimate the size and effort of the work based on the requirements and scope.
- Design, develop, debug, Test and deploy the Mobile solution