Company: Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Flipkart.com, India’s largest e-commerce brand for physical goods, started with books in 2007, and entered the consumer electronics category with the launch of mobile phones, in September 2010. Since then, it has grown rapidly with the introduction of innovative features.
With more than a million visitors every day, and a registered user base of 10 million we are one among the top 10 websites in India today.
Company Website: www.flipkart.com
Positions: Software Developer
Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Interview Location: Pune & Hyderabad
- Extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OO skills preferred).
- Deep experience in at least one general programming language (Java, Ruby, Clojure, Scala, C/C++ and SQL)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
- Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- B.Tech, M.Tech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Excellent coding skills should be able to convert design into code fluently Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces – TDD is a plus
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data. Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- 3 years and above exposure in the art of writing codes and solving problems for large scale.