Company: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Company Website: www.flextronics.com
Positions: Trainee Program / Project Management
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Qualification: MBA with BE/ B.Tech background – Any Specialization
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Organize, plan and direct program schedules and budgets.
- Oversee all interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics.
- Manage the coordination of product life cycle activities and customer satisfaction
- Be the key channel of communication for customers and act as escalation in the event of customer issues.
- Monitor and track that project and program deliverables are met.
- Support production sites for projects, costs and other customer related matters
Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd.
VR FORTUNE, NO. 70-A, Electronics City Phase 1,
Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100